FDGB Erholungsheim Waldesruh

Built: 1903

Abandoned: 2005

Visited: 2016

Germany

This ‘FDGB Erholungsheim Waldesruh’ was built in 1903. From 1953 was owned by the FDGB, The Free German Trade Union Federation, an East German organisation that existed between 1946 and 1990. It was part of the National Front and had representatives in the Volkskammer. Later it was owned by the Handwerkskammer Halle until it was sold to a Hotelier in 1990. The hotel closed in 2005 and is for sale.

Photos of FDGB Erholungsheim Waldesruh

Don`t copy text!