Chateau des Anges

Built: 1579

Abandoned: 1990

Visited: 2015


Chateau des Anges has been owned by some wealthy politicians. The first castle on these grounds were built in 1579, but over the years many changes were made to the chateau. The last owner, a farmer left the buildings in 1990. The French castle is for sale.

Photo Chateau des Anges

Don`t copy text!