Jagdschloss Herzog Ludwig

Built: 1610 + 1830

Abandoned: 2000

Reconverted: 2010

Visited: 2009

Germany

In 1610 a castle was built on the grounds of an old monastery. This castle was the first part of this beautiful building. In 1835 the old castle gets a huge upgrade and 15 years later a church was added to the site.

The castle is property of the Dukes of the country and later it was used as a castle for hunting and summer vacations by these landgraves. In the 1900’s the buildings and surrounding park are given to the country. The castle became a hotel and was used for this purpose until it was abandoned in 2000.

Photos Jagdschloss Herzog Ludwig

Don`t copy text!