Cementificio Giacinto

Built: 1986

Abandoned: 2000

Visited: 2010

Italy

This cement producing factory was founded in 1886. The company was taken over by Italcementi company in 1921. In 1939 Cementificio Giacinto produced 167 tons concrete a year. After the rebuilt in the late 1940s, this unit employed 250 workers and produced Portland and Pozzolan cement. Cement production ceased at the end of 1970s, while grind operations continued until 2005.

Photos Cementificio Giacinto

Don`t copy text!