Istituto Padri Giuseppini

Built: 1909

Visited: 2010


This boarding school was probably built in 1909, as written on the façade of the building. The Istituto Padri Giuseppini was built as an orphanage by the Italian priest Ferruti. Inside the Institute there is a small tombstone dated 29 June 1958, in memory of Marcella Colombati.

Photos Istituto Padri Giuseppini

Don`t copy text!