Sint-Martinusschool

Built: 1928

Abandoned: 2004

Demolished: 2015

Visited: 2013

Asse, Belgium

This school started in 1928 as École Notre Dame. Later it was merged with another school and named Sint-Martinusschool. Parts of this school were already built in 1862 and used as a private house. The old big villa was sealed, but the other parts of this school were open. The empty building had some nice colors and atmosphere.

Photos Sint-Martinusschool

Don`t copy text!