Ospedale Psichiatrico di V

Built: 1930

Abandoned: 1991

Visited: 2010

Italy

This former psychiatric hospital was built in the early 1930s, consisting of twenty pavilions plus a church. Today, thirteen of these pavilions are completely abandoned, while the rest are occupied by several companies. The hospital remained in business until 1978, when a new law for the dismantling of mental hospitals came into effect. Its function was converted into a hospital, at least in some pavilions, which were used until 1991.

Photos Ospedale Psichiatrico di V

Don`t copy text!