Fach- und Ingenieurschule der DDR

Built: 1953

Abandoned: 2004

Visited: 2015


This school was built on the grounds of a luxury villa, built in 1902 and destroyed during WW II. In 1952 the school opened. At first with three classrooms, laboratories and the apartment of the headmaster. Later new parts were added providing more classrooms. About 200 students were taught. The school left in 2004, there are different plans for reconversion of the buildings.

Photos Fach- und Ingenieurschule der DDR

Don`t copy text!